Aug 10, 2016

New Design!

Welcome to the new and improved Irish Banana Review! I am so freaking excited to debut the new look!



I decided a few months ago I wanted to give this space a facelift of sorts and after seeing the work she did on one of my favorite blogs, No BS Book Reviews, and hearing from Stephanie what a dream she was to work with, I knew my top choice was Fran at Freeborboleta.

Fran made this design process an absolute dream. It's uncanny the way she was able to fully realize what I had only dreamed about in my blog. I never thought it could look like this. She takes you step by step through the process to create a one-of-a-kind blog that is a total representation of the owner.

This is me.

Here's Fran's info for those who might want their own new look:

Website: http://www.freeborboleta.com/
Email: fran@freeborboleta.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/freeborboleta

So ... whatcha think?!

10 comments:

  1. I love your new design! It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, love, love your new design! It looks beyond fabulous and is so easy to navigate and find everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love your new design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It's not hard to look at (I can't take a lot of colors) and It's easy to navigate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new design is beautiful! Love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the new design. It looks so clean and simple. This was a great change!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely just like you! Hehe
    ❤️Britt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new design! And the fact that she made it so easy for you, well, I may have to work with her to get the final things changed on mine that I want! Thanks for her information. I like that you're still on Blogger and able to get the design you want, as I'm not ready to leave Blogger, so this is a good bit of news!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!